1. This ticket may not be exchanged, REFUNDED or returned after purchase.
2. Knowledge1st reserves the right to add, withdraw, or substitute the events and/or advertised programs, event times, guests, speakers, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
3. Knowledge1st reserves the right to withhold some event information until a suitable time before the scheduled date for safety, security and other reasons.
4. Knowledge1st may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other cause beyond reasonable control.
5. Knowledge1st reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person.
6. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from authorised point of sales.
7. Attending the event confirms your consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded as members of the audience.
8. Knowledge1st is not liable to any loss or damage of personal property and any injury that may occur during the event.
9. No food or beverages are to be brought in to the halls when requested.
10. Anyone who has purchased a ticket but is under the specified age will be denied entry.
11. The ticket holder agrees to adhere to the segregated seating format. Males are to be seated within the male’s section and Females are to be seated in the female’s section. Children can sit with either parent
12. Where food is served, specific dietary requirements are unable to be catered for.
13. No changes to tickets can be made a week prior to the event
14. For the Iftar events, seating will be floor seating within the Prayer Space. By agreeing to the terms & conditions, you agree to adhere to the floor seating arrangement. There will be a limited number of chairs available for those who require it.